Wednesday, May 9, 2007

So it turns out that Jenni really does look like Reese Witherspoon

So I stumbled along this website that let you compare a picture to a bunch of pictures of celebrities and tells you the ones that you look the most like. Here's mine:



So I actually messed with the results. It selected Helen Hunt as the number #1 at 74%, but I just wasn't a big fan of the whole it picking a woman as the person that I looked the most like, so I removed her. From looking at the pictures, it looks like nose is the biggest determining factor, because all of the people had noses that looked a lot like mine (even the 2 women that it selected of the 8). But who knows.

And here's the one of Jenni. As everyone might have suspected, it selected Reese Witherspoon as the #1. So I guess that it is finally a scientific fact (proven by some random program on the internet) that Jenni looks like Reese Witherspoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously, we need to update that picture of me