Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Uppercase Living

Ok, so I am officially signed up as an Uppercase Living Demonstrator. I have been a fan of these products for a while now, and I finally took the plunge. Here is an item I received in my Demonstrator packet. I decided to put it on this board and raffle it off at my first party this weekend. I am getting some even cuter things for my house, but they just shipped today. So, once we move in, and I put them up, I will take more pictures to show everyone. Uppercase Living is more than just writing on your wall (although that is WAY cute and I plan to do it in our new house a ton). You can use these inspiring quotes just about anywhere (vases, dishes, boards, tiles, etc...just be creative!). If you want to, you can look through an online catalog at uppercaseliving.com. Click on "Customer Login" and use my Demonstrator ID: 997158 and Registration Token: JOHANSEN to view the catalog and such. The catalog has some great ideas (even Ipod skins on p.74!!) Emily was pretty excited about that idea...she has 3 ipods, can you believe that? Anyway, I am convinced that this is the decorating trend of the future and Dave loves the idea of not putting holes in the wall........ Enjoy.

4 comments:

Emily Blais said...

that turned out SO cute jen. Good work on the creativity! I am impressed!

Annelise said...

so cute! i could never pull off being a demonstrator for anything, but you totally have the personality for it, and i have no doubt youre going to be a huge success! i cant wait to see more!!

Emily Blais said...

I wanna know how the party went!!

Anonymous said...

My goal for our future house is to have trap doors in the floor and pictures with the eyes cut out that I can hide behind when people come over and watch them. I might just hide expensive gagets all over the house so I can lure people into my house just so I can use the trap doors in the floor. Sorry I'm so weird!