Sunday, March 3, 2013

An Historic Day...

On November 10th, 2012 let it be known that we were finally were able to gather up enough hair to do THIS:


big deal around here.  Jill's hair has been coming in slow but it's definitely growin!  She most surely will have brown hair - and I think it might even be thick!  I am excited!! I am reeeeeeally hoping we can do some cute pigtails for her 3rd birthday at the end of June. Please pray with me.  Either way, she is just so beautiful - and I love this little girl so much.  She has such a bright personality and always makes us laugh.  Lately she has been talking up a storm and I am getting better at understanding her.  She says things like: "This is fine, right Mom" (while holding a chocolate she wants to eat).  And she also says "oh darn it" when something falls.  Another favorite of ours is when she tries to get Ben's attention and yells: "Ben, Ben look at me look at me Ben look at me look at me!" over and over and over - until Ben finally looks over to see her standing on her head or something silly.  She WHINES constantly and does things Charlie never did (like color with markers on her face).  She also loves make up and will usually sit next to me in the bathroom while I get ready and beg for me to put make up on her.  I usually give in to a little eye shadow and some lip gloss.  She LOVES lip gloss.  We love her just the way she is and think she adds some much needed spice to our family. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

She is such a cutie and will have beautiful piggies before you know it! I have fingers crossed for her birthday in June!

Mindy Burns said...

I just love this post! ESPECIALLY because when we hung out on Monday, she was digging through your purse looking for make-up at the play place AND at Rumbi's. Dave kept saying "No Jill you don't need any make-up right now" over and over and she was so upset about it! And she's only 2! Haha