Thursday, May 1, 2008

RSS Awareness Day

RSS Awareness Day

I know that I'm a total goon for posting something like this, but today is RSS Awareness Day and if you're not using news feeds to keep updated on blogs, then you're missing out. It allows you to spend your time on the internet actually reading content instead of just surfing around to see what's new. If you're interested in finding out more, then just check out this post or ask me a question. I always LOVE helping somebody discover something new like RSS feeds, Picasa, or some other nifty little thing.

On a semi-related note, I have the feed for this site now going through Feedburner, so you can subscribe to the posts via email, if you're not feeling brave enough to deal with an RSS Reader yet.

Also, for anyone interested here's the RSS feeds for my stuff:
This Blog
Picasa Web Album
YouTube Videos
What I'm Reading
What I'm Digging

No comments: