Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sacramento with the Johansen's

Over Labor Day weekend, Dave's parents had us out to Sacramento to hang with the fam for the weekend. We really enjoyed ourselves and Charlie had a great time meeting the whole Johansen clan. I think his cute personality won them over. While there, we went wakeboarding on Sly Lake, and also up to their mountain property to spend a fun day outdoors. We can't wait to go again!

On the airplane to Sacramento! Charlie was a champ the whole way. The other passengers even commented on how great he was!
Charlie love his Aunt Danielle!
Charlie in a new outfit with Grandma and Grandpa Johansen. They spoiled him with lots of new clothes!
Charlie smiling with his Uncle Cody who lovingly calls him "UpChuck" after being spit up on.
Charlie with his Dad, Grandma, and Great-Grandpa (mom's side) up at the Mountain Property. His Great-Grandma and Grandpa bought Charlie a cowboy outfit and think he needs some boots too!!
Dave and his little sister Danielle on the boat at Sly Lake.
Dave and I on the boat after a fun wakeboarding adventure.
This is where we "camped" for the day. Charlie enjoyed being outdoors so much that he bypassed his nap that day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was definitely a VERY fun trip, and I know this is my fault because it's what I called it, but it's actually not Sly Lake, but Sly Park and the lake there is called something else.

Laurel said...

Your little boy is so CUTE! You can see the genes in that kid! Clearly belongs to you two! He's adorable. I need to meet him!

Lauren said...

Looks like you had fun! I hope you don't mind me crashing your blog- I just love pictures!! You can visit my blog anytime at lauren.blogcadia.com - but it's not nearly as exciting as yours! :-)

Julie said...

I LOVE the picture of Charlie on the airplane! It makes me want a round smiley little boy too, I'm going to have to work on that. :o)