Sunday, January 25, 2009

HIKE #1: Hugh Trail in Saguaro National Park

So Dave and I have decided to take up hiking. We'll see how long this lasts, but hey its a good goal right? We just need more family types of things to do and this seemed like a great idea. Tucson has a lot of great hikes - you can check them out at: this site. I found a killer deal on a hiking backpack at the goodwill ($9.99). It doubles as a child seat when you take it off, which is helpful and a slight difference from the Snugli. It is not the most comfortable thing, but how could it be when you carry an extra 25lbs on your back? Dave did it most of the way and I carried Charlie for a short stint at the end just to say I did. Here's our pics.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

J-Jo, who hikes in cute clothes?

Jenni Johansen said...

ummmm, that'd be me I guess. thx.

Lynn said...

Charlie looks like he loves hiking! He is such a happy little guy =)

Kristy said...

Hey Dave, that's a good lookin' shirt you have on!