Sunday, February 1, 2009

Picture Tag

4th folder, 4th pic
:) Thanks Heather!
Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)



This is our first home in Provo after we were married. This is the kitchen in our studio apt. That's the front door in the pic and I am standing in the room. I say "the room" because there was just one. The only other door (other than the front door) was to the bathroom. We learned that walls are a luxury. We are very grateful for the numerous walls we now own in our house here in Sahuarita.

I tag the club:
Krizia
Emily B.
Annelise
Laurel

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I remember trying to scrap egg off the ceiling in your studio apt. Great memories =)

Christina said...

Oh, I forgot about "the room." I wonder if anybody ever found Bryce's first wedding ring that mysteriously disappeared in that apartment.

Unknown said...

Jenni and her Mom didn't find it while cleaning and we searched all over after they were done, so I think it must have been sucked into a blackhole or something after it's odd single bounce and then silence.