Wednesday, August 24, 2011

June 23, 2011


Well that was probably the longest dry spell we've ever had on our blog posting.  Judging by the amount of pictures I have taken since the last post - I probably have about 8-12 posts until I'm caught up!  I have started work on a blog book during my down time - which has taken up my usual blog posting time.
OK so first up...

In our spare time, we are always in our family room just hanging out and playing with the kids.  These pictures were about 1 week before Jill's birthday.  She was just beginning to start walking with our hands.


We got the camera out hoping to capture some of Jill's first steps.  Charlie was begging for a turn to take some pictures, so we let him take a few shots.  Not too bad for a 3 year old - - eh?  We are actually IN the pictures which I was surprised by.  It must have been complete luck because his point and shoot technique involves a lot of bouncing around.
.

No comments: