Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cousins!!

When I found out we were going to Utah, I was thrilled to finally see my cousins Lindsay and Cierra! It had been a LONG time.  Last time we were together I only had Charlie. Jill and Lindsay's little boy, Tate, are only a few months apart and we were excited to finally have them meet eachother. They were so fun to watch and I just wish we had more time to let them play. I can only imagine what good friends they would be if we lived closer. Tate is so cute and looks so much like Lindsay. Cute cute kiddo. We ate lunch together on Saturday before Cody's wedding. Lindsay and Cierra both live in American Fork and were so kind to watch our kids while we attended Cody and Sarah's sealing in the Temple. So we met for lunch together and then ditched them with the kids for a while we hurried up to the Temple. Their wonderful husbands -Ryan and Nate were gems to help out too. Everyone survived and seemed super happy! We met up again on Sunday to have lunch and then head to church with Lindsay. I am grateful to have such a supportive family. It was during lunch on Saturday that Lindsay and Cierra both told me that they were BOTH PREGNANT and had the SAME due date!! Even more recently we've learned that they are both having boys! I can't think of a better way to have twins! ;0) Those little guys are going to best buds. SOOO happy for them! I got a few pictures of Tate and Jill and one with me and Lindsay and the kids - I can't believe I didn't get one with Cierra. Next time I will have to be better about getting more pictures. Yes, there will have to be a next time. Can't wait to see them again!








No comments: