Friday, October 9, 2009

Being "Productive"

Well, Jenni is at Timeout for Women and I was going to go to the ward campout, but Charlie was having a bit of a melt down, so I decided against trying to get him to sleep in a tent. But if you haven't noticed, I really like pictures and we often post a lot of pictures of Charlie, so I figured that I would do a slight change up and post a picture of Charlie that is a mosaic of a bunch of pictures of Me and Jenni. It's interesting to see all the things that Jenni and I have done together over the past 7 years as tiny images that makeup a larger picture of the 3 of us.
...or maybe I'm just a little too into pictures.

Oh and for anyone interested in doing the same type of thing, I got all of the pictures of me and Jenni using the Picasa name tags and then created the mosaic using AndreaMosaic.

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Yep, pretty sure you love to take pictures :) I don't know that Taylor and I would have enough of the last 6 years to cover our family pic! What a cool thing!

PatrickandErica said...

So cool!