Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter at Grandma & Grandpa Mathison's House

We made a trip to L.A. for Easter to visit my family.  We stayed at my Grandma and Grandpa's house.  On Sunday morning we got up and ready for church and snapped a cute picture of my Grandparents with my kids. 

 That afternoon, a lot of my family joined the fun for the Easter dinner and party.  Kristy and I are both pregnant right now and it needed to be documented before I'm not pregnant anymore. :)  They just found out she is having Twins - girls most likely!  Yikes, there are twins everywhere I look!  So glad they belong to my brothers though.  Isn't that so interesting?  We are so excited for them!
 Some family shots of the Easter fun.
 Dave and my Uncle Mike both wore the same shorts.  
Perhaps they have the same personal shopper?   Thanks, Grandma!
 Charlie and Jill both loved hunting for their eggs.  All of the eggs were filled with candy and half dollars.  Charlie loved all his money!  We even found an egg that was definitely from last Easter.  It was very dirty and the Easter Bunny (Dave) was positive that he had not hidden that one.
 We then of course played the traditional Easter Bingo game with dollar store prizes.  I'm just glad I didn't get the salt this time.  Everytime Charlie got a Bingo you would have thought he had died and gone to Heaven.  I think he liked this better than Christmas!

All in all, we had a super fun Easter and really enjoyed visiting will all of my family in California who we don't get to see very often.

No comments: